For a complete picture of how to use Elementor AI, check out our series of Elementor AI articles:
- What is Elementor AI?
- Getting started with Elementor AI
- Using Elementor AI to write text
- Using Elementor AI to add Custom CSS to your pages and elements
- Using Elementor AI to add custom code to your site
- Using Elementor AI to add images to your page
- Fine-tune your AI images
- AI prompt ideas
- Elementor AI FAQ
- Elementor AI – Troubleshooting
There are three keys to creating better prompts:
- Detailed description of your vision
- Utilizing adjectives
- Using examples
|Detailed description of your vision||Creating a good AI prompt is key to producing just the image you want. Remember that AI is designed to follow your instructions as closely as possible, so be as descriptive as possible. The prompt “flower delivery” will produce these images:|
The prompt “Painting by Caravaggio of a bouquet of roses being delivered to an excited woman as she opens the door”, will produce these images:
Basically, you need to treat the prompt as if you were describing the image in a book and you wanted the reader to know exactly what you had in mind. The more details given, the more accurate the AI generated image will be.
|Utilizing adjectives||Liberal use of adjectives is a great way to convey what emotions you want the image to evoke and provides the AI with the technical details to produce a more exact image.|
|Use examples||One of the easiest ways to let the AI understand the style you want, is to find an artist who matches that style. Add phrases like, “in the style of Salvador Dal” or “by Monet” and the AI will have a precise idea of what you want.|
Use AI to improve your prompts with the enhance prompt feature:
- Enter a prompt.
- Click the enhance prompt icon .
AI generates an enhanced prompt.
- Edit the enhanced prompt to reflect the image you want to create.
Note: Enhanced prompts will use credits from your free trial.