Occasionally some CSS changes may not appear immediately after adding them to our websites. Below are a few common solutions to help with this:
How to fix it?
- Regenerating CSS: This can easily be fixed by going to WP admin > Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS. Then, you can clear the cache (WP cache and browser cache) and refresh the page.
- Clearing Site Cache: Check if you have any caching plugins on your site or any server level caching enabled. Clear those caches.
- Clearing Browser Cache: Clear Browser cache or check the site in a private/incognito window.
- Theme Compatibility: This issue can be because of the theme. You can try changing to the default theme of WordPress such as Twenty Twenty-One and if it solves the problem, contact the developers of your theme.
- Multiple Builders: If you are using another page builder alongside Elementor, it can override the content you have made with the builder and hence it stops from displaying the changes. To solve this issue, save the template and then add it on to a new page and it will resolve the problem.