With the container element you can now harness the power of flexbox CSS. The primary goal behind flex is to provide the ability to alter each items’ width, height, and order, to best fill the available space of the container. This feature will replace the current section, column, and inner section functionality of the Elementor editor.
Flexbox Containers are first being introduced as an Alpha experiment, and should be used with caution, and not on a live website.
We recommend setting up a sandbox website on your local machine or development server. This will let you learn how to best use the Container in your designs without any worry about messing up your current live environment.
Meet The Container
- The Container
- What is the Container
- What does the Container do
- Container FAQ and Troubleshooting
Container and Widget UI
- Flexbox Settings Overview
- Advanced Container Knowledge
- Using Containers
- Adding Containers
- Adjusting the Container’s Size and Behavior
- Styling the Container
- Adjusting the Contained Elements
- Complex layouts using the Container
- Responsive Design Using Containers
Containers How To’s
- Basic Layouts using the Container