If you are experiencing problems using Elementor, please try to follow these steps:
- Make sure that your server meets Elementor System Requirements.
- Make sure you are using the most updated versions of Elementor, WordPress & your theme.
- Deactivate all your plugins besides Elementor (and Elementor Pro). If this solves the problem, gradually activate your plugins one by one, until you spot the problematic plugin.
- If you have a caching plugin, make sure you deactivate it, or even better – purge the cache.
- Change your WordPress theme (temporarily) to Hello Elementor.
- If you can’t Edit with Elementor, please try to follow this guide.
If you’ve followed all these steps and are still encountering difficulties, submit a support ticket. When you submit your ticket, make sure to:
- Describe the issue and what led to it.
- Be as accurate and detailed as possible.
- Attach and URL of a theme/plugin if you suspect they may be causing the issue.
- Send us your system info. You can find it in under Elementor → System info.
Important: You should make a complete backup of your website before contacting support.