If you are experiencing problems using Elementor, please try to follow these steps:
- Read our documentation and check our FAQ. Make sure your server’s PHP version is above 5.4, although above 7.0 is ideal.
- Make sure you are using the most updated versions of Elementor, WordPress & your theme.
- Deactivate all your plugins besides Elementor (and Elementor Pro). If this solves the problem, gradually activate your plugins one by one, until you spot the problematic plugin.
- If you have a caching plugin, make sure you deactivate it, or even better – purge the cache.
- Change your WordPress theme (temporarily) to WordPress Twenty Nineteen (or other default WordPress theme).
- On your WordPress root folder, edit the
wp-config.phpand set the value of WP-DEBUG to true.
- Ask in the Elementors community Facebook group & forum
- Under Elementor > Settings > Advanced switch editor loader method on
- If you cannot load Elementor, see this guide
contact our support following these steps:
- Describe the issue and what led to it. Please be as accurate and detailed as possible.
- If you suspect the issue was caused by the theme or plugin you are using, please attach the name + URL of the theme/plugin.
- Send us your system info. You can find it in under Elementor → System info. Please use Pastebin to paste it and send it to us.
- On the Elementor page, Press F12 and select the console tab. Paste the messages in Pastebin.