Elementor uses WordPress as its content management system (CMS), so when you register with Elementor, you also need to register as a WordPress user. For the most part this process is seamless, but there may be situations where you need to change your WordPress password. This article will walk you through that process.
- Select the Users>Profile tab from the WordPress dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Account Management section
- Click Set New Password (you may need to use the Log Out Everywhere Else to change your password).
- The system will suggest a strong password, which you can change. Take note of this new password and then hit enter to accept the new password.
Authorized users can change the passwords of other users. You can access their accounts as follows:
- Select the Users tab from the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the username – if you don’t recognize the username, you can identify the user by their name or email address.
- Follow the change password procedure as described above.