By activating the Color Sampler feature located in the Elementor > Settings > Experiments, you can create a color pallet based on your page content. The Color Sampler can extract color palettes from images and other elements. Instead of finding the most representative colors, it aims to find good colors that work together in a color palette.
Using the Color Sampler
- From the Style Tab, select a widget or sections color picker
- Click the Color Sampler
- Hover over another element on your page (images work best at this time)
- Left click to select the target area
- The Color Sampler will generate five complimentary colors based on the selected target
- Choose the color best suited for your design
Tip: You may save and name each of these five colors to be reused in your website’s Site Settings.