Learn about Elementor AI
For a complete picture of how to use Elementor AI, check out our series of Elementor AI articles:
- What is Elementor AI?
- Using Elementor AI to write text
- Using Elementor AI to add Custom CSS to your pages and elements
- Using Elementor AI to add Custom Code to your site
- Elementor AI – FAQ
- Elementor AI – Troubleshooting
Elementor AI is available to ALL Elementor users, all you need is:
- An Elementor account and an Elementor plugin updated to version 3.13. If you’re a Pro user you’ll also need to upgrade your Pro plugin to version 3.13.
- Elementor version 3.13 and up
- (For Pro users) Elementor Pro version 3.13 and up
Once you’ve fulfilled these requirements, you’ll be prompted to start your free trial. If you don’t see the prompt, make sure you’re connected to your account.
What can I do with Elementor AI?
All users can use Elementor AI to create the content in the text area of text widgets (e.g. Heading, Text Editor, Call to Action, Animated Headline, Button) and code for the HTML widget.
In addition, Pro users can use AI to add custom CSS to widgets and pages and custom code to their site.
For more background information, check out, What is Elementor AI?
To learn how to use Elementor AI, check out, Using Elementor AI to write text and Using Elementor AI to add Custom CSS to your pages and elements.
Learn more about creating effective AI prompts.