In this guide, we will explain how to integrate ConvertKit With Elementor Forms.
- First set your ConvertKit API Key in the Integrations Settings. Under Elementor > Settings > Integrations Tab
- Create a form using Elementor Form Widget
- Click Actions After Submission
- Under Add Action choose ConvertKit
Tip: Click to learn how to get your API Key from ConvertKit
- Match your form fields to ConvertKit’s Fields through the Field Mapping options
- You can draw the Tag Fields from the ConvertKit’s API.
Note : ConvertKit integration only supports field mapping for the Email and First Name fields. Any additional custom field isn’t supported.
Note: The integration with ConvertKit creates a new contact in your ConvertKit account. It doesn’t update existing contacts.