Elementor Template Library gives you access to hundreds of designer-made Page layouts and Blocks, all with premium high-end stock images, which you can use freely on your site.
- Click the Add Template From Library icon to add a Page template, Block, or your own Saved template from the editing screen.
- The first time you insert a template, you will be prompted to connect your free Elementor account to access the Template Library. If you don’t yet have an account, you can register for a free account during this process.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to preview a template.
- Click INSERT to select the required template.
- Give your favorite templates a heart and save them to MY FAVORITES.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner to upload a .json or .zip file.
Saving Pages as Templates
- Click the green button located at the bottom of the panel
- Choose Save Template
- Give a name to your template and save
Saving Sections as Templates
- Choose the section you want to save and right-click the Section Settings
- Give it a name and click Save
How to Export Templates
You can export your saved templates.
- Click the Add Template From Library icon in the Elementor editor
- Under My Templates click the 3-dots and click Export
How to Import Templates
You can import templates you’ve exported or downloaded.
- Go to Templates > Saved Templates or Templates > Theme Builder or Templates > Popups
- Click the Import Templates button
- Choose the file you want to import and click the Import Now button
- Your imported template will now be displayed in your Templates list