Add a Facebook Like Button to your website, so you visitors can like your pages or posts.
- Type: Choose a Button Type, either Like or Recommend
- Layout: Select from either Standard, Button, Button Count or Box Count buttons.
- Size: Set the Button size, either Small or Large
- Color scheme: Select between Light and Dark schemes
- Share button: Includes a Share Button next to the Like
- Faces: Show Profile photos
- Target URL: Set the Like Button for the Current Page or a Custom URL
- URL Format: Select Plain Permalink or Pretty Permalink
Note: You must also enter your Facebook App ID in the Elementor Settings > Integrations tab.
Note: If you are developing for European based sites, users must accept cookies, and be currently logged in to Facebook before the like, share, or comment buttons are displayed on the front end.