Images play a vital role in web design, so you will most likely use the Image Widget a lot while designing your website. Let’s go over all of the settings you can control for this widget.
- Image – Upload an image or choose Dynamic to dynamically use Posts featured image, Site Logo, and Author Profile Picture.
- Image Size – Choose the size of the image
- Alignment – Set the image Alignment
- Caption – Add a caption to the bottom of the image.
- Link To – Set a link to a URL, media file, or no link.
- Width – Set the Image Width
- Max Width – Set the Max Width for the Image
- Hover Animation – Click the dropdown to choose a Hover Animation
- CSS Filters – Set CSS Filters: Blur, Brightness, Contrast and Saturation
- Opacity – Set the Opacity
- Transition Duration – Set the Hover Animation duration
- Border Type – Set a Border Type
- Border Radius – Set a Border Radius
- Box Shadow – Set Box Shadow: Horizontal, Vertical, Blur, and Spread
- Caption – Set the Alignment, Text color, Text Shadow, and Typography of the caption.
Note: Blend Modes/CSS Filters do not work with Internet Explorer.
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this widget