It is very easy to move an Elementor section above or below another section, in either one of two ways.
Drag and Drop The Section Using the Navigator
The Navigator is a quick and easy way to move sections, and is often preferred, since you don’t have to drag the mouse far up or down a page. Access the Navigator in one of three ways:
- Click on the Navigator button in the panel’s footer, or use the Cmd/Ctrl + I keyboard shortcut.
- Alternately, you can right-click any element and then click on Navigator. This will automatically redirect you to the specific element in the navigation tree.
- Once the Navigator is open, left-click and hold the mouse button down on the section element you want to move, and drag it up or down, dropping it before or after any other element.
Drag and Drop The Section Via The Section Handle
- Click and hold your left mouse button on the handle of the section you wish to move.
- While you continue to hold the mouse button down, drag the section to its new location.
- When you see the blue line appear in the correct place, let go of the mouse button. This will place the section into the blue drop zone. The move is now complete.