Display a grid of WooCommerce Product Categories anywhere on your site.
- Columns: Set the exact number of columns to display, from 1 to 12
- Categories Count: Select the number of categories to display
- Source: Select the source from which to display categories, choosing from All, Manual Selection, By Parent, or Current Subcategories. If Manual Selection is chosen, manually select which categories to display. If “By Parent” is chosen, select from Only Top Level, or select an individual category from the dropdown list.
- Hide Empty: Set to Yes to categories with no products within them
- Order By: Set the order in which the categories will be displayed. Options include Name, Slug, Description, or Count
- Order: Select to display categories in ASC or DESC (Ascending or Descending) order
- Columns Gap: Set the exact gap between the columns
- Rows Gap: Set the exact gap between the rows
- Alignment: Align the products data to the left, right, or center
- Border Type: Select the type of border, choosing from none, solid, double, dotted, dashed, or grooved
- Border Radius: Set the radius to control corner roundness of the border
- Spacing: Adjust the amount of space between the images and their data
- Color: Choose the Title color
- Typography: Set the typography options for the Title text
- Color: Choose the color for the Count
- Typography: Set typography options for the Count
Note: The style of this widget is often affected by your theme and plugins. If you experience any such issue, try to switch to a basic theme and deactivate related plugins, or adjust the styling within your theme’s settings.