The Elementor editor and site builder works in conjunction with WordPress. When you create a new page to edit with Elementor, you first need to create the page in WordPress, and then select Edit with Elementor.
- From the WordPress dashboard, select the Pages tab
- Click Add New
- Select New>Page from the WP Admin top bar
- Click Edit with Elementor
For existing pages, there are two ways to open the page. From the My Elementor dashboard, you can quickly access your most recently edited pages. To access all of your pages, you need to go to the WP Admin dashboard.
- Go to your My Elementor dashboard.
- From the website card, click Manage this site.
In the lower part of the dashboard, a list of recently edited pages is displayed.
- Click the pencil icon of the page you want to open.
The page opens in the Elementor Editor.
To open a page from WP Admin
- From WP Admin, click the Pages tab
- Hover over the page name
- Select Edit with Elementor