Display and control the style of the product Meta Data on WooCommerce Single template
- View: Choose to display the Product Meta in Table view, Stacked view, or Inline
- Space Between: Set the amount of space between each Product Meta item
- Divider: Set to On to place a divider line between each Product Meta item
- Style: Choose the style of the divider line from Solid, Double, Dotted, or Dashed.
- Weight: Control the thickness of the divider line
- Height: Control the height of the divider line
- Color: Choose the color of the divider line
- Typography: Set the typography options for the Product Meta text
- Color: Choose the color of the Product Meta text
- Typography: Set the typography options for the Product Meta link text
- Color: Choose the color of the Product Meta link text
In addition to adding your content manually, the options below also use Dynamic Tags. These tags allow you to retrieve WordPress data, or from plugin sources such as Advanced Custom Fields, or WooCommerce products. Items that have the ability to use dynamic data will have the “stack” icon beside the fields input.
- Singular: Set the name to use for Singular Category
- Plural: Set the name to use for Plural Category
- Singular: Set the name to use for Singular Tag
- Plural: Set the name to use for Singular Tag
- SKU: Set the name to use for Defined SKU
- Missing: Set the name to use for Missing SKU
Note: The style of this widget is often affected by your theme and plugins. If you experience any such issue, try to switch to a basic theme and deactivate related plugins, or adjust the styling within your theme’s settings.