It’s easy to add a Google calendar to any website with Elementor.
- Open Google Calendar, and get the code to embed it in your website
- In the top right, click Settings Settings and then Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the “Integrate this calendar” section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed.
- Make sure your embedded calendar is set as public.
- Inside Elementor, drag the HTML widget, and paste the embed code of the calendar.
Congratulations, you’ve now added a calendar into Elementor!