- Click the section handle of the first section on your page to enter its settings
- On the section’s Advanced tab, enter a name into the CSS ID field, such as ‘top’
- Drag the Button widget onto your page, wherever you’d like to place it
- Type Top in the button’s text field
- Type #top in the Link field, or whichever CSS ID you chose in step number 2. (Make sure to place a # sign before the CSS ID with no spaces between, in this step. However, do not place a # sign in step 2).
Clicking your Top button will now bring the user to the top section.
Tip: You can stick the button to the bottom of the page with Elementor Pro’s Sticky Scrolling Effect