Some experienced WordPress users may want to access the database powering their Elementor hosted website. This access could be used to optimize performance, customize the site or implement other advanced features.
Important: Editing your site’s dashboard is a complicated process that can break the site – it should only be done by experienced users.
Note: Before accessing the database, you should backup your site.
- Go to your My Elementor dashboard.
- Locate the website card of the site whose database you want to access.
- Hover over the card and select Manage this website.
- Click Advanced.
- Click the ellipses and select Open database from the dropdown menu.
- This will open a new phpMyAdmin window. You can now edit your database using phpMyAdmin.
- When you’re finished editing, click the logout button. This will take you back to the My Elementor dashboard.
Note: phpMyAdmin is a third-party app, it is not supported by Elementor.
Important: Changes made to your site with phpMyAdmin cannot be undone. We recommend backing up your site before making any changes.
To get the most out of Elementor, check out the Elementor Academy and our YouTube channel for helpful learning resources. If you come across any issues or need help, please contact our Support Center.