In this guide, we will explain how to integrate MailerLite with Elementor Forms.
- First set your MailerLite API Key in the Integrations Settings at Elementor > Settings > Integrations Tab
- Create a form using Elementor Form Widget
- Click Actions After Submission
- Under Add Action choose MailerLite
Tip: Click to learn how to get your API Key from MailerLite
Selecting MailerLite Options
- API Key: Use the default API Key or a custom one
- Group: Choose a group or use Select to allow visitors to self-select the group to join
- Email Field Mapping: Set the option to map your fields
- Allow Resubscribe: Set to Yes to allow users to resubscribe to your list if they have previously unsubscribed.
Note: The integration with MailerLite creates a new contact in your MailerLite account. It doesn’t update existing contacts.
If you notice a field is missing in the Elementor Form widget panel, re-select the MailerLite group. For example, in the demo below, the “Consent” field was not showing up, but it appeared once the MailerLite group was selected again.