Your hosting company has to check the error logs of your server so that we can know what is leading to this issue.
This is what you can try:
- Ask your host provider to enable the ZipArchive: http://php.net/manual/en/class.ziparchive.php
- Ask them to raise the memory limit to 256MB if your memory limit is under 256MB.
- It is possible also that there is a permission issue. This can be checked via the error logs of your server. Your hosting company can check it for you. They should check if the
allow_url_fopen functionis deactivated or not.
- Upgrade to PHP 7 or higher.
- Switch the loader method via Elementor > Advanced on your WordPress Dashboard: