We’re sad to see you go, but if you’ve tried Elementor Pro or an Elementor Pro website and decided it’s not for you, we’ll gladly refund you for your purchase if it’s within 30 days.
Before continuing, please note the following:
- Upgrades and renewals are not eligible for a refund.
- Elementor AI subscriptions are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be issued for first purchases within the first 30 days.
- By requesting a refund you are essentially canceling your Elementor paid subscription, which will result in losing access to Elementor Pro and its widgets. For Elementor hosted websites
- 72 hours after canceling your subscription, your website will go offline and can’t be recovered.
- Refunds are issued to the payment method used upon purchasing the subscription.
- PayPal refunds usually happen within 24 hours. Credit card refunds take approximately 5-10 business days, depending on your bank.
To get a refund:
- Follow the link based on the product you’d like a refund for:
- Fill in the required fields.
Note: This self-refund process will work only for first purchases within the first 30 days, as mentioned above. In any other case, please contact our support team for further help.