The Progress Bar Widget allows you to add fully styled, animated progress bars to your page.
- Title: Enter the title text that is displayed above the progress bar
- Title HTML Tag: Use the dropdown menu to designate the title of the progress bar as a header (H1-6). This helps search engines find and understand the progress bar, boosting SEO. The title can also be tagged as a paragraph, span or div.
- Type: Select a standard type, which sets the bar color (color can be changed under the Style tab). Choose from Default, Info, Success, Warning, or Danger
- Percentage: Set the completion percentage number
- Display Percentage: Use the switch to show or hide the actual percentage number text at the end of the bar
- Inner Text: Enter the text to be displayed within the bar
- Color: Change the color of the bar
- Background: Choose the color of the background of the bar
- Inner Text Color: Choose the color of the text to be displayed within the bar
- Color: Choose the color of the title text that is displayed above the progress bar
- Typography: Set the typography options of the title text
Set the Advanced options that are applicable to this widget