If you’re using the free version of Elementor and lose access to your Elementor account, you’ll need to disconnect your website(s) from your old account and reconnect it to a new account.
If you’re an Elementor Pro user and lose access to your account, contact support.
Disconnecting your Elementor Account
- In the browser’s address bar, enter your website’s URL and add the following: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=elementor-connect
For example: www.mysite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=elementor-connect
- Under Library, click Disconnect.
Connecting a new Elementor Account
- From the top Elementor bar, click Connect Account.
- From the connection page, click Switch User.
- From the Sign in to Elementor page, click Create an Account.
- Enter a valid email address and password and click Create account. Alternatively, you can use your Google account by selecting Continue with Google.
- You can now switch to your new account by clicking Connect.