At some point you may decide to delete your staging site – generally this is when you want to work on a clean version of your staging site.
Deleting your site
To delete your site:
- Go to your My Elementor dashboard.
- Locate the card of the website you want to copy.
- Click Manage this website.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Manage Staging.
A gold bar at the top of the screen, indicates you are accessing the staging environment.
- Scroll down to the Staging Actions section.
- Select the trash icon.
- Confirm that you want to delete your staging site and click Delete Staging.
Now that you’ve deleted your staging site, you may want to repopulate the site by pulling the files from your live site.