Once you create your staging site, you’ll need to access the site to start testing out your new features and designs.
Accessing your staging site
- Go to your My Elementor dashboard.
- Locate the card of the website you want to copy.
- Click Manage this website.
- Scroll down to the Staging Environment section.
- Select Manage Staging from the Staging Environment section.
A gold bar at the top of the screen, indicates you are accessing the staging environment.
- Click Open staging WP dashboard.
This will take you to the dashboard of your staging site where you can edit and create pages and posts, add and update plugins and anything else you would do on your site. You can also test the changes you’ve made.
When you’re happy with the results of your changes, you’ll want to copy, or push, the files on your staging site to your live site.