In this guide, we will explain how to integrate ActiveCampaign With Elementor Forms.
- First set your ActiveCampaign API Key in the Integrations Settings. Under Elementor > Settings > Integrations Tab
- Create a form using Elementor Form Widget
- Click Actions After Submission
- Under Add Action choose ActiveCampaign *
- Match your Form Fields to ActiveCampaign fields. ActiveCampaign supports the following fields: Email, First Name, Last Name, Phone and Organization.
* Tip: Click to learn how to get your API Key from ActiveCampaign
Note: The integration with ActiveCampaign will update an existing contact in your ActiveCampaign account if the email address is the same.
How To Subscribe A Contact To An ActiveCampaign Form And Enable Double Optin
- Enter the ActiveCampaign Form ID into the Elementor Form ID field in the “Additional Options” tab.
- Then follow the instructions on your ActiveCampaign account to set double optin.