As you accumulate more content, or simply for design purposes, you may want to limit the number of posts or products displayed in an archive.
This number is controlled by WordPress so you’ll need to change the setting in the WordPress dashboard.
Changing the setting
- Go to the WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Appearance>Customize.
- Select the WooCommerce tab.
- Select the Product Catalog tab.
- Adjust the number of columns and rows to determine how many products will appear.
- Click Publish to save the changes.