In this guide, we will explain how to integrate GetResponse With Elementor forms.
- First set your GetResponse API Key in the Integrations Settings. Under Elementor > Settings > Integrations Tab
- Create a form using Elementor Form Widget
- Click Actions After Submission
- Under Add Action choose GetResponse
- Match your Form Fields to GetResponse’s fields through the Field Mapping options
Tip: Click to learn how to get your API Key from GetResponse
Note: The integration with GetResponse creates a new contact in your GetResponse account It does not update existing contacts.
Unsupported Form Field Type May Return A 400 Error
If you receive a 400 error, you may have used an unsupported form field type. For example, the “phone” type is not supported. If you have this particular problem, here’s how to solve it.
- Within your GetResponse account, please change the Phone Number field type to a Text field.
- Within your Elementor form, set the Type of field to Tel.