Version Elementor Core 3.5.3
Issue: Editor not loading after adding widgets to favorites.
Users are reporting that after adding widgets to favorites on a page and publishing, that the editor will no longer load on the page in subsequent tries.
Potential Cause: The Add To Favorites experiment is active.
Temporary Resolution: Deactivate the Add To Favorites experiment. You may do so by navigating to Elementor > Settings > Experiments and selecting the deactivate option. Be sure to save your changes at the bottom of the page.
Version Elementor Core 3.5.1
Issue: When using the responsive controls to reverse columns, some breakpoints are not compliant. Columns will not display in reverse order. This primarily affects the tablet breakpoint.
Issue: When using the multi select feature, copied elements are pasted in the reverse order.
Issue: Inner Section can’t be drug into a column (#17249)
These known issues are scheduled to be patched on the next release (Core 3.5.2)
Version Elementor Pro 3.4.1
Issue: Custom Breakpoints + Single templates – Custom breakpoints do not work while using a single post/page template.
When using custom breakpoints for elements on posts/pages edited with Elementor, this does not work on the frontend while a single template is being applied. The CSS for the default desktop breakpoint in the inline styling (added while using the Post Content widget) overrides the post’s stylesheet with the expected custom breakpoint CSS.
Disabling the “Additional Custom Breakpoints” beta feature (in “Elementor > Settings > Experiments”) resolves this issue at this time.
This known issue is scheduled to be patched on the next release of the version
Version 3.0 (Elementor Core and Elementor Pro)
Please see FAQ for Elementor 3.0
- Some 3rd party plugins are not yet compatible with Elementor 3.0. These include, but may not be limited to:
- SG Optimizer by Siteground – Siteground has released an update to patch this, so please update this plugin if you are using it.
- JetElements / JetEngine by Crocoblock – Crocoblock has released an update to patch this, so please update this plugin if you are using it.
- Ele Custom Skin – An update has been released to patch this, so please update this plugin if you are using it.
- Some users were seeing HTML source code which appears on the WooCommerce orders page on WP-admin. A patch has been issued to fix this. Please update to the latest version.
- If Yoast Premium plugin is activated, some users may be receiving a JSON error or be unable to switch between Visual and Text tabs in the WP text editor. A patch has been issued to fix this.
- Some users receive a “go pro” message although Elementor Pro is installed on their website. This happens when Elementor Pro has been updated before the core. Please go to Elementor > Tools > General and sync the library to receive the invitation to update Elementor free. Now update Elementor free before Elementor Pro.
- If you cannot update the typography or lose previous typography settings, please try regenerating the CSS by going to Elementor > Tools > Regenerate CSS.
- If you see two Theme Builder links or cannot access the new Theme Builder and its templates, you may have only updated the free version of Elementor. Elementor Pro should also be updated.
- Some users are seeing code on their pages that says “Server Error, see Elementor => System Info”. A patch has been issued to fix this. Please update to the latest version.
- If you see a Data Migration message, please click Proceed until it is complete. A patch has been issued to fix this. Please update to the latest version.
- If a site part’s “Entire Site” condition is removed, the site part may still be displayed. To fix this, please go to the template itself, and save the condition from there.
- Some users are reporting that sections or other elements disappear once they are edited. This is being investigated and a patch will be issued once a fix is determined.
- If a form is integrated with a 3rd party integration such as ActiveCampaign or others, there may be issues with field mapping that affects button colors. The developers are aware of this and are working to find a solution. A patch has been issued to fix this.
- Cannot delete/duplicate columns/sections – This has been fixed in a later patch.
- Internal embedding bug causing changes to not update unless regenerate css button was clicked. This has been fixed in a later patch.
- Column widget space settings broke after updating and disabling Optimized DOM Output setting. This has been fixed in a later patch.
WordPress version 5.5 + Elementor Pro 2.10.3 or less
Posts widget + WP 5.5 – Pagination links lead to 404 page (Page Not Found)
WordPress version 5.5 causes the Elementor Pro Posts widget’s pagination links to break. Clicking these links result in a 404 Not Found page. The developers will release a patch ASAP.