Publish Your Website
Once you have completed all the previous steps, your website is now prepared to be shared with the world! This unit will guide you on how to publish your website and make it accessible to others.
Learn how to publish your website and make it accessible to everyone.
Search engine visibility
- When a new WP website is created, it’s not visible for search engines.
- To publish your site, deactivate this feature.
- Go to your WP dashboard → Settings → Reading.
Unmark the relevant box and save your changes.
Connect your domain
- To connect a custom domain to your site, go to My Elementor dashboard and access the website settings (Manage this Site).
- Click Connect my Domain and follow the instructions to complete the process.
[important_note] Though the process is simple, the change takes up to 72 hours to be completed, due to web domain protocols. [/important_note]