In this video we’ll show you a few ways to customize your Elementor work space.
The video will cover:
✔︎ Tips for faster workflow
✔︎ Personalizing Elementor work space
✔︎ And much more!
Hey there, it’s Aviva from Elementor. In this video I’ll show you how to customize your Elementor workspace to your liking, to help you maintain a more comfortable and consistent workflow.
Ok, let’s jump right in, and go through the different options you have to choose from.
Don’t forget to subscribe, and If you find this video helpful, hit the like button, to let us know what type of content you’d like to see more of!
- First things first, you can expand or contract widget groups to fit the way you work for a slick layout.
- Second, resize or drag the navigator panel wherever you’d like. Or dock it to the right side of your screen.
You’ll find other customization options by going to the menu icon, and User Preferences. Now let’s take a look at what we can do here.
- Number three: For example, Change the UI theme to either “Light”… or “Dark”. Oooh… Broody!
- Number four: You can also drag the slider, or type in a specific value to change the Editor panel’s width. Or just drag the panel with your cursor. (Note that) the default setting is 300 pixels.
- Number Five: Boost your workflow by showing the editing handles when hovering over an element’s editing button.
- Number six: Toggle the lightbox in the editor on or off. The lightbox feature will still work on your website.
- Number seven: Responsive design sometimes calls for hid ing certain elements on specific devices. Choose to either show or hide these elements in the Editor while editing.
- And last but not least – Number eight: Use this dropdown to set your favorite default device for responsive editing.
And that’s it! Now you can customize Elementor’s UI to your liking. How do you like your workspace customized? Let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for watching. Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more Elementor tips & tricks, and don’t forget to hit that notification bell.