Our flights are booked, our bags are packed, WCEU 2019 – Here we come!
WCEU 2019 is held this year in Berlin, from the 20th till the 22nd of June.
4 of our stellar team members are arriving, including:
- Ben Pines (Our CMO)
- Matan Naveh (our magazine editor).
- Zvi Shapira (our biz dev and affiliate manager).
- And Myself, Nofar Ben Dror Paecht Head of community
We really want to meet everyone in person, so we are excited to attend a special Elementor Meetup in Berlin.
Meet the makers of Elementor is all about the future of Elementor and the world of Web Creators. If you are coming to WCEU make sure you sign up and secure your ticket to the meetup as well.
The meetup will take place Thursday, June 20th, at 19:00. The meetup is free for community members but requires registration. Please make sure you secure a ticket by clicking “Attend.
Must-See Sessions on Friday, June 21st
What have we got planned for WCEU Berlin 2019? Well, Here are some must-see sessions we marked in our calendar.
1. Accessibility is one of the leading trends in the past years, from a “nice to have” feature it became even a law in many countries. Web creators today cannot afford not mastering these tools. Check out Izabela Mrochen ‘s workshop Design your WordPress website to be accessible and usable – WCAG standards
2. At the same time, Vassilena Valchanova is having her The big, bad content planning workshop. More than ever in 2019 “Content is king”, and we can all freshen up our content planning strategy.
3. Well, you can definitely spot us at Matt Mullenweg, Matt on WordPress
4. Make sure you don’t miss the Panel: User onboarding and retention. What can we learn from site builders? Hosted by Miriam Schwab, and a great group of panelists: Izabela Mrochen , Omar Reiss & Simon Cooke.
5. Every business owner nightmare but definitely a don’t miss session is The art of pricing by Rahul Bansal
6. When we are looking for inspiration, One page love is one of our leading sources for landing pages. Don’t miss out Rob Hope’s Understanding what makes a website landing page convert session.
7. In the words of Michele Mizejewski; Gutenberg and page builder plugins: Two great tastes that taste great together. Check out Michele’s take on the value and opportunities you have mastering both combined together.
8. If you are looking for truthful, honest and constructive feedback, make sure you check out Live website reviews led by Michiel Heijmans and the Yoast team.
Must-See Sessions On Saturday, June 22nd
1. Can’t wait to see Judith Schröer’s Get things done! 7 Tips to save time. I wished this would be the very first session on the very first day, definitely would help me manage my time in WordCamp more efficiently.
2. As freelancers, we sometimes deal with more than we’ve bargained for, make this into an advantage. Kevin Stover from Ninja forms will share his own personal experience What got you here won’t get you there – moving from developer to WordPress business owner
There are many more interesting sessions, check out the full schedule here.