Meet Our Elementor Community Leaders

Elementor lovers who initiate, lead and enable other Elementor users through online and offline communities to share their voices, support one another and develop as professional web creators.

Ankush Mittal
 New Delhi, India

With a passion for Web Design & Development for over 10 years, I founded Thor Solutions to help brands and agencies grow their business. I love to share knowledge & help others, being a Moderator for the Elementor Facebook Community enables me to achieve that.”

António Carreira
 Fernão Ferro, Portugal

I’m a graphic designer, web designer, programmer, photographer and 3D artist with a passion for learning new stuff. I’m a moderator in the WordPress Portugal and Elementor groups

Cristi Lupchian
 Carlow, Ireland

Website Designer providing business solutions with WordPress, Elementor and WooCommerce. Web Creator that loves Elementor, Ambitious, passionate about the tech environment, and long-life learning advocate. I am a moderator in the Official Elementor Facebook Community enjoying to help and others while getting to know this amazing product

Susan Hope
 Garnant, UK

I’m a moderator on the Elementor Facebook Community and Website Designer for the past ten+ years, living in the UK. I love to help people learn to use new tools and offer training to my own clients. I really love the positive and helpful attitude of the community

Israel Bernardo Valdaliso
 Torrelavega, Spain

I’m a graphic designer by training and have been a web designer since 2004. Elementor turned my professional life upside down; I have fun trying out extensions, effects. As a moderator of the Spanish Community, I embrace the opportunity to communicate, learn and share with others who also love Elementor.

Amy Haagsma
 Langley, British Columbia, Canada

I’m a graphic/web designer, social media consultant, and writer/editor with a background in marketing. I work primarily with small businesses, solopreneurs, and non-profits. Lives near Vancouver, Canada, with my husband and two kids, one two-legged and one four-legged.

Anne-Mieke Bovelett
 Mönchengladbach, Germany

I’m a moderator of the Elementor Facebook Community and co-organizer of the Elementor Düsseldorf meetups. I’m also the founder of “geekonheels.com”, where you can find quick tips and tutorials for Elementor, which are mostly based on repeat questions in the Facebook community.

Ike Ten
 Accra, Ghana

Creating and maintaining a positive community to support elementor users achieve our goals.

Christopher Ayers
 Knoxville, United States

I joined the official Elementor Facebook group’s moderator team after a year of being in the group. I really enjoy helping others with learning Elementor. My company goals are to empower my clients with knowledge about the tools I use for their websites.

Christian Gamero Navarro
 Madrid, Spain

I’m an expert WordPress web designer and lover of Elementor. I’m also a moderator of the Spanish-speaking Elementor group on Facebook.

Angel Julian Mena
 Xativa, Spain

I’m currently an Admin of the official Spanish-speaking Elementor Facebook group. I am a designer and developer for e-commerce solutions with WooCoomerce and Elementor. I have vast experience in achieving business goals for all business sizes.

Join Our Leaders Program

Lead and grow your web design community with local in-person meetups or online collaboration networks

Follow Us