These brand guidelines outline how we permit the use of the Elementor Ltd. (“Elementor”) brand and logo. We have developed this trademark usage policy with the following goals in mind:
- We’d like to make it easy for anyone to use the Elementor name or logo for community-oriented efforts that help spread and improve Elementor.
- We’d like to make it clear how Elementor-related businesses and projects can (and cannot) use the Elementor name and logo.
- We’d like to prevent anyone from using the Elementor name and logo to unfairly profit from, trick or confuse people who are looking for official Elementor resources.
We retain all rights in the trade name, trademark, logo and goodwill associated with Elementor.
We provide permission to use the “Elementor” brand as a part of your business or personal project as long as all the following terms are met:
- It is obvious that the project is not affiliated with Elementor. This doesn’t just mean that you write “we are not affiliated with Elementor” in your footer, but that you do not use misleading business practices such as using a domain name comprising solely of the word “Elementor” or just use our logo as your website’s logo.
- Your project has discernable differences with the Elementor project. Meaning, it is not a redistribution of the Elementor software.
- Your use does not imply that your products and services are endorsed by Elementor. For example, calling your project “Elementor Media Gallery” is prohibited, whilst using “Media Gallery For Elementor” is permitted.
- If you add features to the Elementor software, you can state “Powered by Elementor” but you cannot sell your products as “Elementor”.
- Any word that implies premium features, such as “Elementor Gold”, “Elementor Plus” or “Elementor Platinum” is prohibited.
- Using the Elementor colors as a part of your website’s branding is ok if you provide services based on Elementor’s services. It is not Ok to do so if this misleads people to think that the website is a formal Elementor site.
- Any deceptive practices, such as using domain names that are meant to mislead people to think that they are using an official Elementor website are prohibited.
Under no circumstances is it permitted to use Elementor as part of a domain name or top-level domain name.
We do not allow the use of the trademark or logo in advertising, including AdSense/AdWords.
A few examples on how to apply these terms:
You want to open a Meetup group for Elementor users in your area, and you call it “Elementor Developers Meetup Group – Los Altos”.
You want to write a theme for Elementor and call it “Darkness Theme for Elementor”.
You organize a meetup and call it “Elementor 2019 Meetup”.
You set up a website called “Elementor-Templates.com”.
You set up a website called “Elementor-Jobs.io”
When in doubt about your use of the Elementor name or logo, please contact [email protected] for clarification.
This may be relevant if you want to use the Elementor Logo as a part of your conference, website, group or other logo or if you’re planning on selling any physical product, t-shirts, cups, sweaters or just print stickers.
Elementor reserve the right to change this policy at any time, at its sole discretion, with immediate effect. In addition, where Elementor finds that you are failing to comply with this policy, Elementor may extract you from its affiliates program and use any and all legal means in its power to stop your activity.