A Form Builder enables web designers to create customized forms for their sites. Web creation platforms offer Form Builders that are increasingly easy, simple, and fast to use.
Why Use a Form Builder?
Forms are a crucial element for most websites, especially e-commerce sites. They may be the ultimate point where you gather contact details of potential leads. Unfortunately, if you’ve hired a web developer to create a coded, static HTML site, you’ll have to take a number before they finally start building your Forms. However, if you’ve chosen an open-source CMS like WordPress, the Form Builder tool allows you to create a great-looking web form quickly and easily without writing a single line of code!
How Does a Form Builder work?
Form Builders allow you to drag & drop questions and form fields where you need them with web creation platforms. One can also play with a form’s color and structure and more!
Form Builder use cases:
- Create web forms quickly & collect data professionally
- Embed or share web forms without any higher level of computer knowledge
- Quickly receive notifications whenever someone fills out the form
- Browse responses in one place and see them clearly
- Ability to download responses in Excel, CSV, or PDF formats
- Ability to analyze and share form reports with co-workers to plan optimization techniques to maximize conversions
- Receive instant alerts and browse responses on mobile devices