WE DEFINE “PII” TO MEAN ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO AN IDENTIFIED OR IDENTIFIABLE NATURAL PERSON; AN IDENTIFIABLE NATURAL PERSON IS ONE WHO CAN BE IDENTIFIED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN PARTICULAR BY REFERENCE TO AN IDENTIFIER SUCH AS A NAME, AN IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, LOCATION DATA, AN ONLINE IDENTIFIER OR TO ONE OR MORE FACTORS SPECIFIC TO THE PHYSICAL, PHYSIOLOGICAL, GENETIC, MENTAL, ECONOMIC, CULTURAL OR SOCIAL IDENTITY OF THAT NATURAL PERSON.
Please also read Elementor’s Terms of Service at: https://elementor.com/terms/, which describe the terms under which you use our Services.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It. In order to provide and improve our Services, we may collect and process PII, including the following types of information:
- Information You Provide. For registration purposes and for some of the features of the Services we ask you to provide PII, including: full name, address, email address, country of residence and contact information.
- Third Parties. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. If you interact with any social media or other third party plug-in in the Services we may receive information from the respective platforms.
- User Communications. When you send emails or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may send you push notifications to send you news and updates in respect of the Services. If you subscribe to Company’s newsletter, we will send you our newsletters and other promotional communications, you may opt-out of this service at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each promotional communication we send you.
- Usage Data Tracking. If you ׳opt-in׳, we will collect the information set forth in: https://docs.elementor.com/article/67-usage-data-tracking, which will be used on an aggregated and anonymized basis.
- User Information. When you use the Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your browser, including without limitation information and statistics about your online/offline status, your IP address, internet service provider, search history, type of browser, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your browser on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. The Company uses all of the PII that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users and to track our users’ movement around the Services.
- Aggregate and Analytical Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, we often conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on the PII and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics to third parties, including without limitation, to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Cookies. In order to collect the data described herein we may use temporary cookies that remain on your browser for a limited period of time. We may also use persistent cookies that remain on your browser until the Company’s Services are removed, in order to manage and maintain the Services and record your use of the Services. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your browser. Cookies do not damage your browser. Most browsers may allow you to block cookies but you may not be able to use some features on the Services if you block them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie (this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not). We may also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We also use third party tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons and various third party providers (e.g. Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to process and analyze your PII, profile end user activities and provide targeted ads, including without limitation tracking your use of the Services and third party services and sites.
- Targeted based/Interest Based Ads. You hereby acknowledge that we use third party affiliates and service providers to send you targeted/interest based ads, based on the PII provided to us.
- Children. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
- Information Sharing. Please note that any information that you send, share or export to third party platforms or groups, including without limitation in our blog, will be accessible by third parties. You hereby acknowledge that we are not liable for any such activity and that it is done at your own risk. As part of providing the Services our affiliates, agents, contractors, representatives, trusted business partners and third party service providers (including without limitation, the following entities) may have access to your PII:
We use Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Microsoft Ads and LinkedIn Ads to reach our target audience with relevant ads. We use the data to track sales and other business goals, all the data is being masked and the company can’t identify any action from a specific customer or user.
We use Facebook Messenger and Manychat to communicate with our users, each interaction is logged in Facebook Messenger. We use MailChimp, SendGrid, Jilt, Active Campaign and HelpScout to send promotional communications to our users. We use Google Analytics products, Supermetrics, Leadsbridge and SumoSync to analyze marketing goals and to integrate different data sources together.
- Information Security and Data Retention. Providing you with a secure experience on our Services is a high priority. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We retain your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- Your Rights.
- Right of Access and Rectification. You have the right to know what PII we collect about you and to ensure that such data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which we collected it. We allow our users the option to access and obtain a copy of their PII and to rectify such PII if it is not accurate, complete or updated. However we may first ask you to provide us certain credentials to permit us to identify your PII.
- Right to Delete PII or Restrict Processing. You have the right to delete your PII or restrict its processing. We may postpone or deny your request if your PII is in current use for the purposes for which it was collected or for other legitimate purposes such as compliance with legal obligations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your PII. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing your PII based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of Data Portability. Where technically feasible, you have the right to ask to transfer your PII in accordance with your right to data portability.
You may exercise the above rights by sending a request to [email protected].
- Right to Lodge Complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your PII.
- Your Customers. You hereby acknowledge that the Services are merely a tool provided to you by Company and that Company is not a party to any engagement between you and your customers, and will not have any liability or responsibility in connection therewith. You represent and warrant to Company that: (a) you and your use of the Services and any content, internet websites, features, material, work product including without limitation those created or generated through or by using the Services (“Your Content”) will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards; (b) you have obtained, and will continue to obtain, at your own cost, any and all rights, licenses, consents, permits, certificates and all other documentation and information required in connection you’re your use of the Services and Your Content, including without limitation, any customer consents, licenses, permissions and authorizations; (c) you are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the Services (including any and all features therein) and Your Content , including without limitation, regarding privacy and data protection laws; and (d) You have and will continue to maintain clear and comprehensive privacy policies regarding the Your Content, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and you will only make available that portion of Your Content in respect of which you have obtained your customers consent.
- Your California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year. You are also advised that the Company responds to “Do Not Track” signals.
Last Date Updated: June 16, 2019.