- How Does Elementor Collect Personal Data? Elementor collects personal data in two ways: the first is when you provide it with your personal data while using its site, including filling out forms, making purchases or contacting it via the contact page; the second is when you browse its website, where technical and non-identifiable data are being collected.
- What Personal Data Does Elementor Retain? Elementor may retain any personal data you provided directly when filling out forms or making purchases, including your name, address, contact information, email address. Elementor may also collect your IP address used to access the services. Elementor may also store a cookie on your computer to authenticate your identity. Moreover, Elementor uses third party cookies that allow it to provide you with better services.
- What Non-Personal Data Does Elementor Retain? Elementor may also retain some statistical, non-personally identifiable data, including your browser type, your referring pages, your use of the services, the pages you viewed and other similar information. Elementor may also retain data relating to the affiliate that referred you to the website.
- Who Has Access To This data? Elementor’s employees, contractors and third party service providers have access to this data; moreover, if you choose to share third parties with the data, then Elementor may also share the data with them. In order to execute the affiliate program, Elementor may also provide the affiliate that referred you to the service some statistical, aggregated, non-personally identifiable data.
- How Is The Data Processed? The data about you is processed in several forms: Personally identifiable data is used by Elementor to authenticate your identity, to publish content, to contact you (including through newsletters), to provide you with better service and to enforce these terms of service. Moreover, Non-personally identifiable data may use Elementor to improve the service, display advertisements or provide Elementor’s advertisers with profiles.
- What Third Party Services Have Access To Your data? The Website employs several third party services that act in order to provide you with better access, advertising, social shares and other services. The following third parties have limited access to some of your personal data.
– We use Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Bing Ads & LinkedIn Ads to reach our target audience with relevant ads. We use the data to track sales and other business goals, all the data is being masked and the company can’t identify any action from a specific customer or user.
– We use Facebook Messenger & Manychat to communicate with customers & visitors, each interaction is logged in Facebook Messenger.We use MailChimp, Mandrill, Jilt & Helpscout to communicate with users on new updates content, & promotions and transactional emails.
– We use Google Analytics products, Supermetrics, Leadsbridge and SumoSync to analyze marketing goals and Integrate different data sources together.
- Timely Newsletters and Contacts: If you provide Elementor with your data, and subscribe to Elementor’s newsletter, then you provide your consent to allow Elementor to send you promotional messages, as defined under article 30A to the Telecommunications Act.
- How Can You Review Your Data or Delete It? In order to review the stored data or remove it, you can send an email to [email protected] Moreover, most of the personal data may be reviewed by the website’s panel.
- Yearly Privacy Reports: Elementor’s privacy officer shall inspect the website from time to time and compile yearly reports which shall include a summary of the complaints received.