Elementor’s Experts network invites you to participate in our monthly challenge, and you may win a free renewal, swag box, exposure on Elementor’s website, and exclusive badges!
The Experts Challenge will be open for submissions from Nov 30th, 2021, at 6PM IL time, until Dec 14th, 2021, at 4PM IL time “Experts Challenge”.
The Elementor Terms of Service shall apply to this Experts Challenge and are also subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
How is it going to work?
Elementor will choose a monthly challenge subject regarding a different type of service, and you will need to complete the Challenge. In order to take part in the Expert Challenge and to be considered as a participant (the “Participant”), you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active Elementor Pro subscription and an Elementor Experts profile. If you don’t have an Expert profile, you can create one, it’s free! https://experts.elementor.com.
- Create a solution according to the Challenge’s requirements.
- Add the solution (the “Content”) to your expert’s profile as a new project and tag it in the right category. For example Lead Collection, Churn Rate Optimization, Conversion Optimization, eCommerce sites.
- You will add a link to your edited Elementor’s Expert profile as a comment to the Facebook challenge post or the Community Hub challenge post.
- You will have to explain exactly where the form goes and in which context (see the post itself).
The Company’s Experts will go over the projects and choose three winners per challenge, ranked from first place to third by Elementor’s sole discretion (the “Winners”). The Winners will be announced on the Facebook challenge post and the Community Hub challenge post by December 8th, 2021, at 6 PM IL time.
For the avoidance of doubt, only Three of all the Participants will be selected by Elementor and will be considered as Winners. The Winners will be determined and ranked based on the quality of their design, their thought process and ideas, and the overall execution of the challenge’s task as determined by the Elementor experts’ team.
The Winner will win one prize based on their rank (the “Prize”).
Participants in the Experts Challenge are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By participating in the Experts Challenge, you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display your Content and any name in connection with your Content in all media formats and all Elementor channels.
- The First Winner gives his/her consent to participate in an interview on the Elementor podcast.
- By participating in the Experts Challenge, the Participants recognize that we may publish their full name and image, in case they win, for the sake of transparency.
- The Expert’s Challenge is subject to termination at any time at our sole discretion without notice, either in whole or in part, or to modify it in its course if it is caused by a technical error.
- The coupons will be valid for 12 months only.
- The Winner will be responsible for the full price of the upgraded plan when the 12 months expire, and the renewal date arrives.
- The coupons are subject to termination at any time at our sole discretion without notice.
- Elementor may refuse to provide the coupons for a specific Winner.
- The coupons may apply ONLY ONCE to each Winner.
- The Coupons are personal and non-transferable, except the third place’s Coupon.
- Any misuse or abuse or suspected fraudulent activity related to the Experts Challenge might result in withdrawal or denial of the Prize.
- The Participant shall indemnify Elementor in case of any third-party claims of any kind whatsoever resulting from any unlawful actions that the Participant has made.
- By participating in the Experts Challenge, the Participant grants their consent to store, process, and use the information provided for Elementor’s internal purposes. We will not transfer the Participant’s information to any third party except with the Participant’s express consent, or for the purpose of sending a Swag box.
- Elementor shall have the full right, by its sole discretion, to decide whether the Swag box can or cannot be delivered to the Winner’s residence.
- When participating in the Experts Challenge, the Participant agrees to be signed up for our newsletter and receive promotional offers from us.
- By participating in the Experts Challenge, the Participant releases Elementor from any liability.
- The Winners agree to provide their personal details for the purpose of receiving the Prize from us.