If you've been following Elementor since our launch, then you've seen firsthand how we managed to rock the page builder market on WordPress.
Now, a few months after launching the free version, we are almost there with the release of Elementor Pro. This is scheduled for an official launch on the 12th of December.
With Elementor Pro, we plan to recreate another earthquake, with features never before seen on any other page builder. This is your chance to be the first to receive Elementor Pro, by pre-ordering it on our BlackFriday 50% off sale.
What To Expect With Pro
Here are the new features only available on Elementor Pro:
- Live Form Editor: Never again work on forms on the backend
- Posts, Portfolio & WooCommerce Widget: Showcase your content in every possible way
- Global Widget & Embed Anywhere: Edit cross-site templates from one place
- Custom CSS: Add CSS and see it in action
- New Widgets: Slides, Countdown, Price Table & Price List
- Pro Templates: Exclusive templates, specifically designed for Pro users
- Much more to come soon...
… And don't miss the video!
Why Go Pro?
I know it's difficult to grasp the subtleties of what you can or cannot do with the basic free plan, and consider whether you really need to go pro.
Basically, you can think of Elementor Pro as the perfect plugin for people who want to control their entire website much, much easier. With features like Global Widgets, Embed Anywhere and Forms, you are able to create much more advanced websites, and create them much faster than before.
This really is just the beginning, and if you've followed our free plugin, you know we are relentless in coming up with new features and benefits.
The official launch will be on the 12th of December. Meanwhile, you can buy Elementor Pro on the preorder. This way, you will be the first to receive the Pro plan on the launch day.
In the following days we will publish sneak peaks, in anticipation for the final launch.